Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindafojo

1. Thanks For Your Prayers - Went to the Dr. Today

I want to really thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me and for all the encouraging words. I returned to the Dr. today to discuss results from my pelvic ultrasound for an enlarged uterus. Praise God she said she compared it to my previous ultrasound and the size was the same and all LAB work returned normal. My sleeve family really helped me cope. I can't thank you enough. What a blessing you all are.
  2. Really Need Your Prayers!

I had my surgery on October 9th. Doing well from surgery. However, went on last Monday for yearly GYN appointment and Dr. found enlarged uterus. I'm 62 years old and really concerned about it. I had a pelvic ultrasound on Tuesday and because of the Thanksgiving holiday still waiting for results. Please lift me up in prayer!
  3. Surgery Date Changed to Tomorrow - Davinci Robot

I thought I would be sleeved today, but due to a scheduling problem in the OR they had to change it to tomorrow. I know everything happens for a reason so I'm OK with it. My surgeon is doing my surgery with the Davinci Robot. Has anyone had this procedure and if so what was your experience?
  4. My surgery is tomorrow! Have a question

I have been on the 7 day pre-op liquid diet. My surgery is tomorrow. I am having problems with constipation already. What will happen after surgery? What can I do to prevent it ? Did anyone else have this problem? I would really appreciate any suggestions.
  5. Surgery Date on Monday Getting Anxious!

Hi everyone! My surgery date is coming up this Monday. I'm excited but also very anxious. I'm concerned about not being able to stop losing weight when I reach the weight goal I have set for myself. Has anyone had this fear? Also, my best friend is relocating to another State and next Saturday there is going to be a Going Away Celebration for her. I'm wondering if I will feel like attending. I hope I will feel like going even if it's for a short time.