Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congrts to you and I'm so jealous. My husband and I want to visit all these places. Perhaps one day we will get there too. We have a motorcycle cruiser and would so much like to ride there.
    You're doing so well with your weight loss and the victories are sweet, especially when we can buy clothes that are so much smaller than we "see" ourselves.
    Last month we visited Jerome Arizona and Sedona, beautiful spots....and I bought a wore a size M t shirt that I'm wearing in my avatar picture here. I too started at a size 2-3X in some things.
    Let's hear it for our sleeves and all our victories on and off the scale! Yeah! Happy traveling to you.
    How wonderful. You sound blissfully happy ! Congratulations.
    This is wonderful to read ans so encouraging.... I wanted to ask you something about a previous post, but it is pretty old and I could not figure out a way to message you, I am brand new user.... if you don't mind can you either message me on here (if you are smarter than me then you can figure it out) or email janetplummer@aol.com
    Smile! You are beautiful inside and out. I am so proud of you and I hope that all your dreams come true! Your faith is strong and you will do rhis
    That's amazing! Enjoy and wishing continued sucess!
    How wonderful to hear...enjoy the attention of your husband. It sounds like he is a tremendous support for you and loves you and will love you through this amazing journey. Pamper yourself and take pride in the great courage it took for you to have the surgery. Now it will take a different kind of courage to see yourself shrinking and dropping the pounds for good, for the rest of your life. You'll be challenged not only in having a different relationship with food, but with yourself too. Me, I was fighting the battle of the bulge for over 30 yrs and it's still hard for me, 9 months after surgery and down 85 lbs to think like a thin person, let alone to really acknowledge how "small" I'm looking to other people, compared to what I looked like before.
    This is an amazing journey for all of us. Keep us posted about your thoughts and feelings along the way. Document the journey for yourself and take lots of pictures and measurements too.
    I am so happy for you!!!!!
    That is wonderful congrats!
    Fantastic!!!! Am so happy for you that you are enjoying your new self and have such great support