Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

thanks for your reply, your blog could of been written by my self, i dont go to rugby matches any more, or fly for the same reasons, i am a lot older than you so i hope mr sutton can help me. i will book a consultation with him a soon as i can. thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toopie2Seater
    Totally inspiring. Your legs must look fantastic from all of that running and swimming. Congratulations!
    Not particularly - I have some loose skin and cellulite on my thighs. They look ok in leggings or jeans (you can see some pics of me in running tights in earlier blogs). I'm fairly curvy, I'm never going to have that super athletic looking build.

On the other hand, I am so impressed with how well my body has bounced back after years of obesity, so I'm super appreciative of how well my legs (and the rest of me) is working! I am having to do lots of strengthening exercises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Good golly, Miss Molly! That's very impressive. You've inspired me to set some similar (but lower) goals for myself for 2015. Hey, I'm a lot older, and my knees are shot. Still, you're motivating me. Thanks.
    Ann - pick events that have finisher's medals, it's great to get the equivalent of a gold star for your efforts! My sprint triathlon, which was bloody hard work and took me 1 hour and 50 minutes, didn't have a finishers medal. I was very cross afterward!!
    Totally inspiring. Your legs must look fantastic from all of that running and swimming. Congratulations!
    Good golly, Miss Molly! That's very impressive. You've inspired me to set some similar (but lower) goals for myself for 2015. Hey, I'm a lot older, and my knees are shot. Still, you're motivating me. Thanks.
    You are beautiful. Keep it up!
    Gorgeous! And that dress looks amazing. I'm glad you had a good night.
    What a difference...amazing!
    Awesome!! You look Marvelous!!! Work it!
    Fabulous! You done good!
    Rock that sleeve girl! Stunning!
    You look fantastic!
    You look beautiful.
    Your post and your pix make me smile. You (and your hubby) look absolutely lovely. And the change is wonderful.

I also want to tell you how much your posts mean to me. Thank you so much for the care you show for this community by continuing to post here.
    You look awesome!
    You look amazing!!
    Thanks all. I think one of the biggest differences is how much drunker my husband looks in last night's photo. Must have been later in the evening!
    So much difference in those pics. You almost do look like a different person. Congrats
    And that must be your daughter standing in your place....no, it's you!
    You look fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing the website! I am running my first 5K next month and am signed up for the 10K at Disney Marathon Week in Walt Disney World in January. I'm so excited!! I've been using the Couch to 5K training (restarted it after some time off due to traveling) and will switch to the Couch to 10K training app soon.
    It was really slow, and I'm still relatively slow now compared to other runners but I don't care because I'm doing it! I joined an online running coaching site for women and did their 5k course last spring, then repeated it the spring just gone. I wasn't regular at first so made only modest progress, and I got runner's knee at an event late last year running when I hadn't been training regularly. Now I run 3 or 4 times a week usually (and/or some bike and swim training) but initially it was slow slow slow, and involved lots of mixing of walking and running. I think I've written about it in a few of my more recent blog entries since my weight stabilised and I don't have much to say about weight and eating.

The website for the running community is Up & Running | Running e-courses for women | Stop dreaming, start running!
    Amazing and so inspiring!!! I am trying to run. Even when I was lean and in excellent shape, I had a hard time running. So I'm starting slow, not overdoing it, and trying to enjoy it.

There are Rock n roll marathons across the country. They do half marathons and half a half. There's one in Vegas on the Strip at night. That sounds like such a blast!

Keep it up!!!! And I'd live to hear how you got started and built up your endurance.
    Awesome!
    Congratulations! I am signed up for a 5k in September after finishing one in May, but most importantly as a stepping stone to the 10k in Disney World in January! You are an inspiration
    Wow that's great, so there is hope of finishing quicker, thanks so much
    Congrats!
    Wow! Just wow!
    So glad you came by, your progress has always been such an inspiration to me!
    So very happy to read about your success!
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast