Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Missing_Link

1. Thankgiving Dinner WOW!!

Ok, so I thought I was going to die on Thanksgiving. All the food, I thought was going to send me over the edge, but to my surprise I was just fine. I ate with my family, not as much as everyone else, but I enjoyed myself. I stoped when I was full. I even had some drinks...Felt the effects really quickly, but still had fun. I hope everyone else had a great day like I did.
  2. Don't know what to do??

It has been 2 months out, I have lost but have stalled by my one hands. I am back to not eating enough, not enough protein and vitamins are skipped daily. I just feel like my old habits have taken over again...Don't know how to get back on track. Any suggestions??

I know I need to start exercising, maybe that will push me in the right direction..I just need some help. I want to be 70 lbs lighter in a year. How do I re-focus??
  3. Moving along

Just wanted to stop by and update my progress. I haven't been on...busy...busy. Weight is coming off slowly but surely. I am loosing inches which makes me happier...I can fit into a 14/16 which I haven't done in years. I need to start my exercise program really soon, So I can see the pounds drop a little faster. Blessings to everyone!
  4. Questions??

Hello everyone, I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been adjusting to this new way of life for myself. Never have I gone thru such a mentally challenging change. The last week has been very difficult. I have craved potato chips, candy, fried foods...ect...Did anyone else go thru this stage? I refuse to weigh myself only in fear of disappointment. I'm loosing inches...I can see the difference in my clothes, but don't know if I have lost anymore weight. I don't think I am eating enough and ...
  5. Done with Mushy Food

Fellow Sleevers,

I need help!! I can't eat another thing that is mushy...I am tired of yogurt, cottage cheese, soup, broth, pureed dinner....I can't take it anymore. I want some food!! Food I can savor and enjoy. Does anyone have any suggestions for Stage 3...HELP!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast