Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You are already a star!!!! You had your vent now get on with your goal! you got this my friend!
    I agree, but this is why I got the sleeve, as I have no plan either, so my sleeve is my plan.
    Congrats on what you have already achieved. Keep up the good work. Hope I do as good as you
    I have to say...I feel you on the snacking and snacking thing...I have also lost focus...
    I need a plan...I had a plan when i started but now I don't have one...I feel lost on what to do? If you get a plan please let me know...I would love to have one
    You can do it!!!! Just push through that plateau and you will meet that 100lbs goal!
    Sounds like you've made wonderful progress!!!! You can do it!!!!! Good luck!!!!
    wowwww..congratss....Amazing work...keep up the great job!
    Wooohoo congrats! I'm down 39lbs in 1 month and already hit a stall for about 5 days now buy I'm not complaining, our body knows what it does and when it does it. I'm letting it take its course as Long as I'm doing my part right. I can't wait to say I'm 73lbs down!
    Congrats on weight loss! Keep up the great job!
    Wow congratulations on a fantabulous weight loss!!
    Wooo hooo!!!! Congratulations. That's sooo awesome!
    73 lbs in 3 months is absolutely fantastic!! Congratulations to you!! I am down 53lbs in 3 months, but I am happy with that so far. It is great to feel good and look a lot better! Keep up the great work!!
    whoa...that is a truly amazing loss! congratulations
    Wow wish my weight loss was that quick. I have stalled for the 2nd time since surgery. Have lost only 8lbs since I left hospital. Disappointed but its still a loss. Well done for you tho
    Congrats that's a great weight loss. Happy for you!
    You so have this! Good luck
    i know how you feel was so excited today having cruskit biscuits with cottage cheese and another with vegimite you would think I had won the lottery. I am about 3 and a half weeks out, and never thought I would be eating some normal foods that I liked before.
    Congratulations on your progress so far. Ahhhhh solids ..... my old friends .... one day we shall meet again! Good luck
    so I am Luckily I kept mine , I had lost some weight about 2 years ago and bought some new items and some friends donated some clothes to me that had surgery. I could only wear the new clothes for about 6 months before I put the weight back on, so glad I did save them and that I had this surgery !!! cant wait for my bottom half and big butt to go away to catch up with my top half. lol
    I do not have any smaller clothes so I'm gonna have to buy. But that is going to be exciting and I'm gonna have to go shopping soon. Clothes already really baggy.
    Thats great!
    Yay! Wonderful, I have some smaller clothes in the loft, they will come down soon. How exciting!
    You are a great example of how inches are more important than pounds lost. Way to go! You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Ladies !!!
    I was on a stall for 2-3wks and the other day lost 5lbs ye clothes baggy but not quite next size down I have lost total 41 since aug I think that's good and just started excersing which I think help. Keep up the good work girls!!!
    I am on my second mini-stall....day 7 to be exact. My last stall lasted 10 days...and then I lost 13 pounds in less than 2 weeks. *sigh*
    Try the op shops (thrift shops) for clothes when you are on the move sizewise, unless of course the sales are on and you can get new things for op shop prices, like I did this winter just gone. Once they are washed and on your own hangers in your own wardrobe, no-one else need know their origin, different years may have been different styles, some of which may be more flattering than what is currently available, and I often find new things at the op shop with their tags still on, probably from people who have done the same as we have no doubt been guilty of, buying for the day we would eventually lose weight, only to find it never came. I find that I can generally wear most things until the necklines become embarassingly too deep!
    I find, sometimes, too, that the newer clothes are skimpier in size, as sizes do change periodically. I recently bought some new summer tops from a shop I bought from at the beginning of the year. Back then, I was heavier than now, yet the tops I bought then were 2-3 sizes smaller than the ones I bought the other week, even though they were all summer tops, similar style and from the same company (Millers)! So, just shop around, until you see the right styles to suit you at this point in time.
    What a great feeling to pull on baggy clothes! It's like a flight of stairs.. Next stair is the next size, a bit hard then it gets easier and baggier!
    Wow that was sti good I only lost 3 I want that extra one so a total of 30lbs since I started
    I'm in the same boat. My clothes are baggy but I'm not quite in the next size down. I have lost 53 total and still haven't gone down a size...big belly on me!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast