Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Eleanor

1. I'm losing more hair than weight!

I still can't break this stall. If I work out or not, if I eat more or less, if I do liquids only. I'm not moving, it's killing me. I've lost 33 lbs in almost 3 months, but the majority of the weight has been lost in the first few weeks. This is so freakin' frustrating. I try not to think about it, but who am I kidding? I did this surgery to lose weight and it's taking it's daggone time. For the past month I'm lucky if I lost .5 a week if that (about 2lbs for the whole month). Ugh. I'm ...
  2. !@#$% - Freaking Stalls

No matter how much I read about them and how many recommendations are out there. They still suck and are nerve wracking! I hate the feeling of "is this it" "did I lose all that I was going to lose", "did I just pay all this money for 30lbs"? Ugh, I want to be positive and patient, but when the scale has not been moving for the last few weeks, it's very hard. My hair is falling like crazy and I haven't even moved in clothes size yet from a size 16-18, I'm still a size ...
  3. Question...

Is it me or is anyone else ready for the weekend??? TGIF
  4. Hard to believe I'm shrinking...

I know, I did this surgery expecting to shrink. Yes, I get that. But I have failed so many times before that it's just hard to believe that I am doing this. I am shrinking for real. I'm down to 172 but I don't want to update my ticker because of the stalls and I want to make sure it's true. I went "shopping" yesterday and bought nothing but a size 14 skirt at Old Navy for $2.50, it was on clearance and had even more of a discount at the register. I couldn't believe I would fit into ...
  5. Business Travel

So, I have been on business travel for 3 days now, 1 day left before I return home. And no one has noticed that my eating is different. I mean that in a good way. No one pays attention to the fact that I only got a spoonful of the chicken alfredo pasta catered for lunch yesterday and a tiny breadstick, no one paid attention to the fact that I ordered 1/2 a sandwich with a cup of soup for lunch today and haven't even been able to eat the 1/2 sandwich and 2 spoonfuls of soup. But everyone has noticed ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast