Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

OOOWEEBABY!

1. A New Bridge to Cross: Breast Cancer... and She's Got Legs!

Hello there. It has been a while since I have posted anything. My weight loss has been continuing to creep slooooowly and steadily downward. I have about thirteen pounds to go. Every pound makes a difference in how my clothes fit me and the way I look. I have gone from the person who avoided looking at her body in the mirror on the way to the shower to this happy lady who just can't wait to see her naked self in the mirror. Yeah, there is a little tiny bit of saggy skin on my tummy, but seeing that ...
  2. A New Bridge to Cross: Breast Cancer... and She's Got Legs!

Hello there. It has been a while since I have posted anything. My weight loss has been continuing to creep slooooowly and steadily downward. It have about thirteen pounds to go. Every pound makes a difference in the was my clothes fit me and the way I look. I have gone from the person who avoided looking at her body in the mirror on the way to the shower to this happy lady who just can't wait to see her naked self in the mirror. Yeah, there is a little saggy skin on my tummy, but seeing that I have ...
  3. A Little Bit of Retrospect

As I ate my little smattering of Thanksgiving dinner and was fully satisfied; I thought about how some people cannot imagine being sleeved because for them, the food is what it's all about. That they would feel denied if they ate less. It's sad to me that they just don't get it. My little tiny meal was just as delicious as a massive plate of dinner. My life has become less foodcentric. I am so glad that I had the courage and determination to be sleeved, and that I have lost 116 pounds. I have said ...
  4. Photo Time!

These are photos of me the morning just before I was sleeved, August 10, 2012, and today, November 7, 2013. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
    So what do you think of me so far?! I have lost 113 pounds.
    I started at 289 lbs, and now I am at 176. This means I have 21 pounds to go for my goal of 155. The weight loss is much slower these days. The interesting thing now is how much of a difference the loss of a pound or two makes in my clothes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pattyside1113176.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	15487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pattyfront1113176.jpg 
Views:	588 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	15488 ...
  5. Angel Wings and Other Things - NSVs

Yesterday, I checked myself out in the mirror to see how my new little sweater looked before I left for work. (Very pretty!) It's something how I barely gave myself a once-over in the mirror back in the "olden days." Now, I do a regimental inspection, and it is fun!

I was turning this way and that. I was checking out my backside, and what to my wondering eyes did appear? Those bumps on my upper back that my sisters and I call "angel wings!" (What's the real name ...
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast