Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

OOOWEEBABY!

1. I Didn't Drive to Work Today. I Floated in On a Sunbeam!!!

I've done it! I HAVE DONE IT!!!! I am now officially 100 pounds lighter! Thirty-four more pounds to goal. I can do it!!!

Loosing a couple of pounds makes a big difference now. I am wearing a new dress for the first time. I bought it last week. It doesn't fit as well as it did last week, it kinda puckers in places where it is loose. The changes that will be coming in the future will be dramatic clothing-wise... and nekkid-wise, too! Hee!

I don't look like my photo ...
  2. Question- Time-Released Medication

My springtime allergies are killing me down here in Jacksonville, Florida. Oak, Cedar and Myrtle Trees are blooming. I have been taking Allegra, an over the counter time-released allergy medication, and it does not seem to be working. Ugh. ( Please pass the Kleenex. Thank you.)

Do time-released meds work for us? I am thinking they may not. Any suggestions? aaaaAAAA-CHOOOO!
  3. The Family Reunion and a Terrifying Incident

My family reunion was yesterday. It was held near St.Augustine, Florida, where my anscestors settled in 1777. (Yes. I am that rare thing called a native Floridian!)

I was looking forward to seeing my aunts, uncles, and cousins whom I haven't seen in a while. It would be fun to see their reaction to the new me. It turned out to be a kind of strange reunion. Many of my family members were not there, due to other obligations. Others, I see on a more regular basis, so my weight loss ...
  4. Reflectons On a Door to My Future

I used to go to work and I would see my full reflection in the plate glass door as I came up to it. This very fat stranger would stare at me from the glass as I watched her lumbering toward the building. Who was that woman? Surely she was not me! It was very distrubing to watch myself walking on painful knees and aching feet day after day. That reflection of me was the last straw!

Flash forward to a year later from my decision to be sleeved. It has been about eight months since ...
  5. Neat-O Mosquito! I am Now Incognito :)

Last night I went out to dinner with my husband. I looked up and saw someone I worked with about four years ago. I went over to her table and said hello. She was pleasant, but I could see that she was wracking her brain to try and place me. I forgot how much I have changed. I told her who I was and that I have lost 100 pounds since she had seen me last. Her eyes popped as it dawned on her who I am. That was fun!

Then, as we were leaving the restauraunt, I came across someone else ...
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast