Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villareal He was excellent and the hospital is a 5 star US embassy hospital!
    Thanks so much all of you kisses and hugs blessing to all!!
    I'm glad everything went well.
    Oooh! How I love happy endings! I will continue to keep all of you on my prayers. I hope your knee gets better fast.
    What wonderful news!! So relieved that you all are doing well!
    So glad that you are all back home safe and sound and I will pray for your continued recovery.
    Small amounts of cake are known to be important in the recovery process
    I wish for you and your family a speedy recovery, and that the Lord will keep you and your family safe from harm. God bless.
    Thanks Joanne
    Glad you are all doing well, scary time! Hope you have a quick recovery. God Bless You and your family! Congrats to your sister hope mom and babe are doing well and infections clear up soon!
    Lol.. That's too funny I can picture me like that lol.
    Glad you're all doing well.

Even if you can't work out yet, maybe you should go along with Brenda and just shout motivational stuff at her like those pesky personal trainers, while you sit by and eat a small amount of cake
    Thanks so much. Now my worries is working out dont want to fall behind lol. I know might be silly to say that. As for my sis and the newest member they are doing great. We stayed more bc of complications not bc of the accident. I'm glad to be back posting
    I am so glad to hear that you are all home now and are on the road to recovery! Wishing you continued blessings for healing andlots of joyous memories and moments with your family.
    Thanks you too
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
    Thanks all Brenda np keep you head up!! We're all doing a great job!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Same to you thanks for the advice I've lost a few more. Thanks fo bringing me up when I've felt to give up. Being positive when I've been so neg thanks a bunch!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Fly Girl! Don't work too hard!
    I agree with all you have said above! Thank you for being part of this big happy sleeved family!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    I usually only have a period once a year not on birth control or anything but i do have pcos and since surgery I got mine right back a week later but I also had a big weight loss of 30 pounds in 8 days. Surgery does so much to our bodies but taking a test wouldnt hurt, hope your aunt flow comes to visit soon (haha)!!!!
    I was on mine FOR THE SURGERY! UGH!! LOL! they said it was completely normal, and actually that with the stress of an upcoming surgery many women begin their cycle right before surgery date! Ive always been on time after that! Good luck to u!
    Thanks I guess I'll take one to be on the safe side. I had mine before surgery but nothing and I'm not to worried. Will see what happens
    Mine was 1 week after surgery, just as expected. Ugh!! Another one is coming in the next few days now, ugh ugh ugh!
    Before the surgery, i have been always regular. But since the surgery it has changed, i got my first period after 6-7 weeks, and next cycle was also delayed a bit. My doctor told me that my body is still healing, so it is normal to have irregular periods or delays.
    Mine was back like clockwork the week after as expected. Why not take a pregnancy test, if there's any possibility you need to be informed as quickly as possible so you can discuss how to ensure you're getting the nutrients you need at a tricky time post-op.
    Mine was about 2 weeks late. My nurse said sometimes women skip one after surgery but she also told me if I didn't start about 2-3 weeks after I was due - to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. I had one from the doctor the day of surgery so I wasn't real worried, but sure did feel better when I started. ha You might want to take one just to be sure since you aren't eating that much and if you are pregnant, you don't want to harm the baby. But, it is probably just your hormones, the nurse told me that surgery does all kinds of things to our hormones and it takes our body time to catch up, she said some women don't have one and some women will have two in the first month, and then get back on track.
    Infact mine came a week early and showed 2 days after surgery
    I can't really help but... I have not missed one the whole time. I've been regular. But I have read on here of some ladies not having one. The weight loss for me fried mine for a few months just going at weird times and sometimes two times a month but not gone without having one. sorry.