Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Johanne

1. So disapointed

I am so disappointed in myself I had gone down to 176lbs and I went back up to 189lbs
    In September I had a stress induced seizure and the following 2 weeks I gained 13lbs An I have not been able to loose them, I went back down to 184lbs but then went back up to 189lbs, its so frustrating. I thought I was ready and that I could do this but it's so hard. I'm addicted to food and I have a hatred for exercise. I feel like a hypocrite for having put my body trough this and now not taking care ...
  2. What nobody wants to hear (or read)

Since my surgery(4weeks ago today) alot of people have been asking what my feelings are about the surgery. Well here it is, I would not do it again and i do not recommend it to anyone. Sorry if this upsets anyone but everyone is entitled to their opinions. If i was to this all over i'd get off my ass, excersize more and eat healthier. I dont know how i could of been so wrong about myself thinking that i was sooooooooo ready and then figuring out after the surgery that i was not ready at all. So ...
  3. pain

today and tonight my right is killing me when my surgeon did my sleeve he also discovered a hernia its been 3 weeks you think id be up and about by now...not sure whats going nothing except liquids will stay down anything else i vomit im getting so deoress...im really regretting the surgery :'( :'''''(