Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rancescafay

1. Big smile!

I now weigh less than I did on my wedding day! Less than the pics in my avatar! I'm starting P90x today as well! I'm so excited to look sexy! Husband deploys in 2 weeks and when he gets back in July he won't even recognize me!

I've lost all this weight with very little to no exercise and eating anything I want. Now that I'm starting low carb clean eating and P90x I'm really going to transform! I've gone from size 2X scrubs to just L. !!!!!
  2. Onerland!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

After a week long stall at 200 tonight out of the shower I weighed 198!!!
  3. First post op appointment.

So I had my first post op appointment yesterday. I've lost 29 lbs in 2.5 weeks woohoo! I have had no complications. All my incisions are healing fabulously and I have minimal pain now, just a general soreness. I have never had to throw up or have any gas pain.

I returned to work today and I'm extremely tired. Long long day but a good one. I didn't even do any surgeries just consults and follow ups. I did get lots and lots of compliments

So far I am very happy with ...
  4. Noticing

I'm noticing good changes....My husband says my waist line is shrinking and I'm getting a very sexy hour glass figure again Also I was able to pull out a small size 15 ( you know how the label says "15" and you like "the hell it is!") I have a little muffin top but they buttoned up and zipped no problem. They are lower rise than I am used to but it doesn't bother my incision sites this way. Ill just wear long shirts so I don't sit down and have a whale tail showing lol. ...
  5. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow

Your only a day away!!!!!

Yay surgery is tomorrow! I feel like I have been waiting forever! On a sad note I had to get a coworker to take me tomorrow and a neighbor to pick me up on Friday because of Sandy my husband had to go out to sea with his ship to avoid damage the hurricane might do to the naval ships. He won't be back till Saturday and completely misses my surgery. I'm sad he won't be with me but I refuse to reschedule!! I'm so ready. I have lost almost 15 lbs in my 2 week ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast