Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Wow! Just like the Bible says:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessings,
    Shannon )
    I felt tearful reading your post. Thanks for sharing, and happy, happy birthday. What a privilege it is for us to have you as part of the forum after all you've been through.
    You are an example of keep moving forward..bless you on your journey and happy birthday strong woman
    You are blessed! Congrats and Happy Birthday!
    You are such an inspiration. GOD IS GOOD. You have been faced with so many challenges and yet HERE YOU ARE. GOD has other plans for you. I bet Your "story" would be an awesome read someday. Continued blessings, keep the faith as you have, and I lift you up in prayer! God Bless You. Happy Birthday sweet gal.
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Thanks so much Ya'll. I could not have asked for any better support than what I have here.

Peggy - I know you have had some challenges as well. You inspire me, as does everyone here!
    Well, HOLY COW! I'd say you've been through enough to last the rest of your life!! Praying that the rest is smooth sailing for you and Happy Birthday and for many more birthday wishes to come!

You are the poster child for "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"
    Happy birthday wishing u lots more. Stay blessed and thank god for them.
    We all have reasons to be thankful, and it's inspiring that you've got yours so close to your heart. Thank you for showing us your "fighter" attitude today.
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Happy birthday and many many more!
    I wish you continued blessings! You are remarkably strong, and I wish you many more happy years. Continued success!
    A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!! My wish for you is that your years ahead be blessed with the rewards of surviving this previous one. You are an inspiration to us all Have a wonderful day!
    Happy Birthday to a strong courageous and beautiful woman!
    Happpy Birthday and wish you nothing but a wonderful happy year!!
    And yes, I forgot....Happy Birthday and many many more to you!!!!
    If you aren't the poster child for continued faith amidst all the darkness that happened around you, I don't know who is!!! Yes your story does read like a movie. I am so very happy for you that you've got this healthier life to look forward to. None of us really knows how much time we have on this earth, so grab each day and take hold and live it for all its' worth. It's a great reminder to myself and all of us who boo hoo our way through our days periodically.

Now is what we have and now is the time to live and celebrate by giving to others, being who we were meant to be and always being thankful in the process.
    Happy Birthday! You are an amazingly strong person!
    Happy Birthday! May God grant you many, many more!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Happy birthday!!! Wishing you a Wonderful day.
    Happy Birthday!!! Be Blessed with Many More
    What an amazing and inspirational story. You have triumphed over so much tragedy and are standing strong! Congratulations on all your successes and many more to come! As well as birthdays!
    Happy Birthday! Many, many more blessing to you.....Hugs Judy
    get well soon!!!!
    Get well , been there done that cervical fusion and disk removal, in fact twice all but one vertebrae left, and thoracic too, so do as they tell don't push to much let it heal theses take a year to heal
    Get well soon!!
    I'm so glad the surgeries are behind you! It sounds like you are recovering nicely! I was wondering how you were doing. I find myself on this site several times a day now.. It is such great support to read what others are going through or have gone through along with all the possitive thoughts from people who have gone or or going through the same things! Get that protein in girl to promote healing!! Glad to see you back on here!!
    Wow! Get better soon!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast