Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aclabombard13

1. What's your New Year's resolution?

For the first time in many, MANY years, mine won't be "to lose weight"! This is so exciting. While I , technically, still have 4lbs until my goal weight, I actually don't care if I lose them. I'm happy right where I am, with a BMI of 22.4 at 5'6" (down from 42) I am almost right in the middle of the healthy category of the BMI scale. Plus I have loose skin, so I know I'd be even lower if I had plastic surgery.

So, what resolutions will I make this year with "old ...
  2. Best NSV I could've asked for :)

So my husband and I went to Walmart last night to get some last minute "Hurricane" necessities. After we got home he told me he needed to tell me something funny. He went to the men's room while I was going to check out our items. After he came out, he was walking along, looking down the checkout isles to find me... while doing so, he said he spotted a girl and thought "Ooh, look at her!" After a few seconds of him checking her out she turned completely around and it was ME!!!! ...
  3. Haven't updated any pics in about 6 weeks... so here are a few from today :)

4. I love hitting the milestones! Yay

Well, this morning marked a couple of milestones, got me super close to the next big one and marked the end of my 3rd stall! It's a good day I weighed in at 189.4lbs today... Putting me under 190 (which I haven't seen in 9-10 years), making my total weight loss 71lbs and my post-op weight loss 41lbs. Now I only need to lose 4 more pounds to be "overweight".... That's right, I can't wait to be overweight! I have been either obese or morbidly obese for over 10 years. I am now only 54lbs ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12