Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sassafran

1. Relief!!!!

I know this may be way more info than you'd like to here but I had this dull headache that was siving me insane. Well today I had my first bowel movement and almost instant the headache ended. I guess I was just FOS.LOL
  2. Sick of the sweet stuff!!!!!!!!!!

I am burnt out in popsicles, broth, water, and I hate Special K water it is way too sweet. I am trying to get these liquids down since I am 5 days post op but I am hungry, dizzy, and feel very sad because I want to eat.

I believe I should have waited a couple of months because this liquid diet is not healthy and it's killing me. I am nursing this Jello and drinking water but my tongue is beginning feel weird along with it turning white...has any of you experienced any of these feelings ...
  3. When will I lose weight?

I am 3days post op. My back aches and can't get my liquids down. Give me some advice on what you did to get your liquids down?#veryfrustrated
  4. On my way!!!!!

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed, excited, hopeful, and very thankful for this new day and special day that I will never forget...HAPPY SLEEVE DAY for me. All of you who encouraged me while I struggled those 7 days on that awful clear liquid preop diet.....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! HUGS
  5. Tomorrow my new life begins

WELL, WELL, WELL, tomorrow is the day of surgery and eventhough my mom had so many negative views on the surgery I'm not afraid because I have struggled all my life with the rollercoaster weight. But she keeps telling me to exercise and eat like I use to if that was the solution for me I wouldn't need the surgery.

Exercising, eating healthy, and I would lose the weight for only a short time. Realizing that the sleeve is only a tool but the difference is I will only eat small portion ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast