Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Phoenixrise

1. 2013 Weight Loss Reunion Are You Going?

Have you decided what you plan to do once you hit your goal in 2013? After getting surgery in 2012? Well I hope we all can get together and take a trip or cruise or for some both. I have talked to many people and we are all on the same page. We are getting together to plan a trip and I would love to get as many sleevers as possible to go. We are going to the Bahamas on a cruise in April and a trip to Las Vegas in November.You will find more information on the site we created for the reunion. ...
    Tags: cruise, trip Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. One Month and a day later

I started this journey at 273lbs, well I didn't weigh myself until day 2 post-op and I weighed 273lb so it is possible I lost more than the 21 lbs. I am claiming. So my friend gave me the idea to take photos every 20lbs. I thought why not it is easy to go to Ross with my camera and take some shots in the dressing room. LOL. Even though i MAY NOT notice a real change I know changes are being made, and so happy I made the change.
  3. When was your moment?

I am always so shocked when I reflect on my old self. I think about how in the past getting full consisted of a super sized meal at all fast food places. I remember eating a Large cheese stuffed pizza in one day by myself. I remember snacking all day on candy bars, chips. I think about all the food I could consume. My moment came when I went to a friends house to do her daughters hair and her sister fried two bags of party wings. Now it was me, my friend, her 3 sisters, their boyfriends her parents ...
  4. When is Big, Big enough to need surgery?

I was thinking today that this time last year I beg. of July I was at 254 and at the same time this year before surgery beg. of July I was at 273. Now people told me I wasn't that big and didn't need surgery. So I asked what is "BIG" enough to need surgery? I think people have in their minds we need to be 500 or more pounds to have surgery. Where most of us are realizing we don't want to be that big before a light goes off in our heads saying "DING, DING, YOUR HUGE" I am happy ...
  5. Post Op days 3-5

On day 4 just started getting major itching on my incision sites. I have no gas at all now I am wondering if it was due to the laxatives. I will admit something I did want to what my limits where. I did try some ice cream couldn't finish it got so full it was a cone didn't even get half way done still have the entire cone part and more than half the ice cream on it. I have had watermelon that I consider to be a liquid because it it almost all water for me. I took three bits of a tortilla with cheese ...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast