Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tls66

1. Nsv

I wanted to post a NSV because it's a good reminder for us and me, that's it's not always about the scales. The scales don't show the inches lost or our new mindset and every victory we accomplish. A few weeks ago, I celebrated my 1 year anniversary and my weight was 158, today it is 157. So only 1 pound down, however I tried on A pair of very tight boots I bought about 3 years ago and have never been able to wear them. They are tighter than most, and I did try them on at my 1 year anniversary ...
  2. One year down!

It's been a year since I decided to have a revision surgery and get rid of the band and convert to the sleeve! Absolutely NO regrets.

I started my journey with the band at 250lbs, I started my sleeve journey at 215 lbs, today I am at 158 lbs. Although I'm not at goal of 150 lbs, I know I will reach it, not worried at all any longer. I have reached my doctors goal of 165. So he is extremely happy and said I am a success. I think I'm a success once I reach a healthy BMI of 25, ...
  3. Nsv

This may seem small but for me, it's a real eye opener. Okay, went to the gym last night and afterwards decided to get in the hot tub. After sitting there for a bit, I realize I'm not struggling to stay seated. You see, in the past because I had so much fat - my body wanted to rise to the top (fat likes to float on water), it was a struggle to just sit in the hot tub. I usually ended up standing. I'm not sure if anyone else ever experienced this frustration, but it made my journey in the hot ...
  4. 8 month update 7/20/14

I'm moving slow, but the fact is I'm moving. Maybe its my age, maybe its my menapause, who knows but I don't care, Im getting smaller and feeling better. It may take me longer to get there, but I will get there!

Just attented my 30 year HS reunion, and I must say, I was approached by several old BF'S who told me how great I looked, one even told my husband "your a lucky man". Ha! Another one told me he thought I was the hottest one at the reunion and how well I've aged. ...
    Tags: stats Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. They wouldn't accept me in the program - I consider it a NSV!

Okay, my job has a new program with WebMD, its a program where you meet (via telephone) with a health coach each week, evidently when I filled out the questionaire (I believe it was last year), I was a shoe in and a canditate for the program. I got a call yesterday to go over the program and to ask some questions. When he asked my height and weight I told him and he said, well it says you weigh over 200Lbs, and I explained to him I did but now have lost because of the sleeve. He said they are ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast