Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Help

Home one day. Can't stomach the antibiotics crushed up. Severe vomiting. Suggestions,?
  2. Two weeks post surgery.

[QUOTE=Thom504;565054]So the good news is that experienced no pain. And Have been pretty good at getting quit a bit of fluids in me (70oz) and protein (55-70g). My weight lost was rapid the first 10 days - the past three I haven't lost anything. (maybe to much protein?) ( I dunno) I have been walking and staying active. Today I biked 3 miles, and walked about 60 minutes.

The negative that I experienced was one or two days of rather extreme lethargy. (before I really kicked ...
  3. Help!!! 13 months out

Hello - new to the community. I was sleeved on 12/15/2015. HW 270 SW 233 CW 134. I'm 5.5 feet tall. Everything went incredibly well. No complications. However - within the past week I've been getting hungrier and hungrier with shorter intervals between "meals". Very odd - I still measure and weigh everything and get full on that amount - but I'm hungry within the next hour - hour and half. My head is getting headaches like hunger headaches. Very weird - never experienced this before. I'm ...
  4. 10 months out

Well I am at the cusp of losing 100 pounds. I have lost 99 to be exact. I have about 28 more to go to be at what I consider my "perfect weight". I may modify that because I do not want to look ill. I do not measure or watch what I eat at all. (and I do not need comments about it either) I believe that I have learned a lot about what my body needs and I simply made a decision over everything I eat.right then and there. I think life is too short to quibble over every morsel and fret . I ...
  5. Misdirected

I don't normally post here because I am usually pretty busy with my main blog. My wife pointed out to me last night that there might be a few folks here at gastricsleeve.com that could benefit from what I am doing at Misdirected.

I have been following my weight loss journey on Misidrected since March of 2016, when I first talked to my doctor about exploring bariatric surgery as an option. I am now almost 6 months past my surgery, and my life has changed in so many ways - so great, ...