Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beautiful_life

1. Trip to Gatlinburg!

After almost 3 weeks of no weight loss and an actual 5lb gain (went from 271-276) as of last thurs i was back to 272! Went to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend and if you are familiar with it at all you would know it is nothing but places to eat and shop!! Normally a trip like this (just 2 days) I would have gained 7-8lbs. Not this time! I actually lost 5lb from thurs to this morning! I have never been so excited! Now my total is 27lbs since surgery! Hoping this losing with continue!!
  2. post op week 1= can I have a do over??

Well my week 1 was NOT at all what I was expecting. Everything was going good until post op day 4. I started having nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea for a good 12 hours. Then a fever of 101.8 set in. To the ER I went. Turned out the hospital I was staying at I had been given an intestinal infection called CDiff. I couldn't have any protein or other liquids other than ice chips for 2 days. I was severely dehydrated, weak, and had swelling in my right lower part of the intestines. So after all the fluids ...