Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

goldengal

1. One year since surgery !

Tomorrow will be 1 yr since I had my surgery. I feel great, can eat most anything, in moderation, and for the most part feel comfortable in my own (slightly baggy) skin. I was SCARED to have this surgery, mostly because it was in Mexico and NO ONE except my husband knew I was having it out of the country. He did go with me and even went back and had it done himself 7 months later! I am glad I did it. I have to choose to eat right now that I can eat most foods. It is a tool that helps, but ...
  2. old and flabby!

First I am thrilled to say that today is 60 days since surgery. Overall I am happy with my weight loss, of course who wouldn't want to lose a little faster? I see everyone's before and after and they look so crazy amazing!!!! Why do I see a face that looks much thinner and OLDER looking back at me and a body that looks much better in clothes but kinda melted naked. Am I the only one who looks in the mirror and still say yuck? I am not at goal but I swear my face is gonna look like a prune by ...
  3. When can I eat salad and drink coffee?

These items are not specified on my dr's orders. I am 6 weeks out and wanting a good salad. and maybe a small cup of coffee in the mornings now that is is getting to be fall. Any thoughts?
  4. Losing a pound never felt so good!

After a 14 day stall, I lost a pound today! Normally a pound would not be eventful but after waiting 14 days that pound lost is a beautiful thing. Today is my 6 week post surgery date and my weight loss is slow but I would like it to be more steady.... I hope this downward spiral of weight loss continues, I have stall phobia now...Hee Great more therapy needed LOL
  5. Only 3 weeks out and weight not budging!

I lost around 13 lbs my first 2 1/2 weeks and now I am stuck on the same weight the last 5 days. Isn't it a bit soon for a stall? Walking almost everday
    not getting many calories in, still on liquids and applesauce consistency foods.
    I could try and increase liquids. Anyone else experience this so soon in the journey? I had a BMI of 29 on surgery day. Gained 7 lbs fluid weight from surgery so lost that plus the 13 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks, but nothing for 5 days.... I haven't freaked ...