Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BCmomabear

1. bat wings

So I'm 15 months post sleeve and have lost 78lbs. Still need to loose another 40, but am not confident that will ever happen, as I have not last any weight in the past 3 months. However, I'm kinda OK with that, as a size 16/17 is a wonderful improvement over a 26/28.
    I'm 56 years old and postmenopausal, and have a slowing metabolism.

I am sure my bat wings weigh a pound each. I am considering getting them done, even though I still weigh as much as I do (about 202). There ...
  2. 60 lbs down and back from a holiday in Mexico

So I'm 6 months out and 60 lbs down. Just got back from a week in Mexico with my hubby... the best vacation EVER!! The first wonderful thing was fitting in the airpalne seat so nicely. Secondly was the huge gap in the seat belt, when I used to need an extension. I was even able to cross my knees in this little charter flight!!

I danced every night with the live music. I LOVE to dance, but it had become almost impossible at 280 lbs. Now, I could dance for HOURS!! Well, I was dancing ...
  3. Dancing 56 lbs lighter

Last night a bunch of us got together to celebrate November birthdays. I was really looking forward to the evening as there's always lots of laghing and dancing. I have not danced since I began this weight loss journey and I have lost 56 lb with another 50 to go. Well, the music started and so did I. OMG what a difference. I danced nonstop for at east 2 1/2 hours. I felt like the ever ready bunny. My stamina was incredible. Can I ever move better!! I'm not even sore the morning after!!
  4. Larger clothes and a reality check

I am 55 lbs out and have shrunk sizes considerably. I know that I have lost a lot of weight (but am only half way to goal), but I sometimes just can not see a big differance when I look in the mirror. I have focused on trying to keep my physical changes and perception of myself in alignmnet, but it is not always congruent.

I invited a friend to go through all my former clothes, and take away what she wished. I knew that many of my old clothes would be quite small for her. Well, I ...
  5. Itchy skin and scalp

I'm 4 1/2 months out and 55 lbs lighter. I lost quite a bit of hair over the past couple of weeks, and it's starting to slow down. Thank goodness.

My lab values are very good and I am eating well. I take all my vitamins everyday. I have changed no products. I can hardly sleep at night as my ankles, hips, abdomen, elbows and scalp are making me nuts.

Anybody else having this ssue??
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast