Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

huntress2012

1. 20 months out 100 lbs gone!

I'm about (Feb. 2013) 20 months post op. I've lost 100 lbs (20lbs more and I'm at my goal), I followed my post op diet to a T. I mean to the T , no cheating I was scared to death if I didn't I would have issues. But here I am like I said 20 months out I still don't eat BREAD, haven't had a POP since before my surgery. But anytime I try to eat anything slightly greasy or processed (fast food) I get sick, I don't over eat so I know that's not it. I go thru phases as well, I can eat say... pasta with ...
  2. Almost 5 months

It's been almost 5 months since surgery I'm down almost 85 lbs, my hair is falling out like crazy I have not had a period since January but I've never been regular and I can't take birth control because I almost died taking a particular brand that is in a huge lawsuit right now. But I'm wanting to try and get pregnant soon.. I'm just worried that it may not be a great idea because they want me to wait like 2 yrs. Anyone else debating pregnancy? I'm only 32 (I have a 5 yr old) I'm on blood thinners ...
  3. 1 Month after surgery

Today marks one month since my surgery! 41 lbs is what I have lost! I can't believe all the changes I've made since starting this journey, my husband has jumped on the healthy wagon to and had dropped 20 lbs! I already feel soo much better each day, and can't wait to get out an about more. I can't thank this site enough for all the encouragement and information. If you are considering having the surgery it is totally worth it. Best decision I have made!
  4. Almost 4 weeks !!!

So its almost been a month and I'm down 37 lbs! I eat because I have to, I wasn't a comfort eater before so I really don't miss the "big" meals. I do hate ordering something that I use to love and find out I no longer like it. Water is my biggest problem, can't seem to get the "required" amount my skin itches like crazy, probly due to lack of hydration. I am tired of fish, so I tried a 2 oz piece of grilled chicken breast and had no problem. I told my doctor and he said as ...
  5. 3 Weeks after

Three weeks after my sleeve and I'm down 37 lbs! I'm having a hard time, finding things to eat. I'm sick of tuna, eggs, yogurt, pudding, and soup I'm ready to move on to something else. Kind of hit a stall this week weight hasn't changed in the last 6 days. Gotta stay postitive
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast