Hi Today its two weeks from my surgery, and I finally got the courage to share my story here. I've read lots of comments that are very helpful Overall, I've been well, not having that much gas accumulation, and with no pain. The first two days I couldn't sleep without putting an ice bag on my stomach, and I remember telling my mother I didn't ever want to get any other surgery . Of course, it was an overstatement. Comparing it to how I feel today, the two days I spent being uncomfortable were more than worth it. I've lost 8 kgs so far, started out at 85 kg and attempt to get to 58 kg, since I'm 1,59 mt. Today I felt anxious, so I'm worried. I ate two small, thin slices of turkey breast and a bite-size piece of pineapple. Since my stomach is still getting used to those foods and I'm not entirely done with the soft liquids, I felt really uncomfortable. I wonder if anyone here has another alternative for when there's eating anxiety. At first my weight was going down fast, but now Im at a steady 1kg/week. I hope to reach 72 kgs by February. Is that too lofty a goal? I appreciate your comments.