Dr. Umbach, Las Vegas, NV
    Last Activity
    11-18-2012 08:14 PM
    Said "Thanks" 18 Times
    Was Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 105 Times
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb SPROUT 'Bariatric' Food?

I HOPE it is ok to do this, but I am so excited about it, I wanted to share it with ALL Pre and Post-Ops out there!!

I have not had my surg yet, but I am stocking up on most of these foods--I have the Turkey with Herb veggies, the Peach Pumkin Pie, Baked sweat potatos with White Beans~ and more!! I plan to buy more to keep my pantry stocked for all stages post-op!

I even have their HOLIDAY VEGGIE Dinner with Roasted Turkey--(I hope to be able to eat this, even just a taste, by THANKSGING, but I won't push-it!)

It's a long story about how I came to know about this, and some of you newer moms might already have thought of this!

Don't get hung up on the name. It's ALL Natural, no fillers and it's even Organic! and so far, as you can probably tell, I have been really impressed!

It is Sprout Baby Food You can look up their website

Not trying to push their products, but from what I have heard from those on this site, it might really be helpful.

Wish I could share this site with everyone all at once! Maybe I'll write to the company and suggest they get in touch with Bariatric docs to sell this in their offices (like my doc does now, with protein bars and powders, etc.)

Good Luck to ALL! Let me know what you think!
    Lori~

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents