Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    10-18-2021 04:22 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Can someone explain to me the advantages of owning cryptography, as if I were five years old.

If I own a diversified portfolio of US and international stocks (the image is about a mixture of VTSAX and VTIAX 65/35), and bitcoin becomes a regularly used cash, and the blockchain behind it continues to grow and remains an important tool in digital exchange, isn't it assumed that a significant part of the companies in the above funds will either use or benefit from its expanded implementation. In addition, theoretically, if companies in adjacent crypto spaces (exchanges/brokers) receive and retain market capitalization, won't they most likely just be absorbed by the above funds at some point?

I think it's really hard for me to understand how this adoption has any connection with the general stock market, except that I'm getting more and more immersed in it, which, as the owner of these indices, does not change anything for me. If it is a replacement for gold, it should also not affect me, because I do not hold gold and I doubt that I would change my strategy in favor of an alternative.

I am NOT a skeptic just like that, and this is not an attempt to troll anyone who has invested financial and emotional funds in the crypto space, I am basically just a passive investor who really does not understand and stays away from the unknown. I've Googled the heck out of this, and I'm still trying to figure out how buying cryptocurrency is betting on some form of infringement, rather than the same thing as betting on any other single item, whether it's gold, beanies, or Microsoft shares.

I'm not a savvy investor, explain it to me as if I'm not a savvy investor.

also, scold me for the search function if you need to, but most of the topics on this topic on this forum are confusing and difficult to parse for a simple explanation. Send the link, if you have one.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member ElyCllrck's Avatar
    Last Activity
    09-02-2021 03:21 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Re: Can someone explain to me the advantages of owning cryptography, as if I were five years old.

Nice question, man!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    12/12/2018
    Surgeon
    Dr.Weber
    Last Activity
    10-18-2021 07:07 AM
    Said "Thanks" 1 Times

Default Re: Can someone explain to me the advantages of owning cryptography, as if I were five years old.

I have asked similar questions, but I have not received an answer. Although, just a couple of years ago, I believed in cryptocurrency and invested money in bitcoin, as well as in a couple of coins that I didn't know about before and that most people don't know about. But I believe that if you invest money in a new cryptocurrency, which is not so expensive yet, then in the future, it will bring you money because the more it is sponsored, the more people will learn about it. It means that it will be mined, and its price will grow. It's all about the plan that you create. I hope I will succeed!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    09-14-2021 08:15 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

That is an interesting point to talk about. However, I don't think it is some kind of "betting" per say.

Last Activity
    10-07-2021 05:26 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

This is interesting.

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Last Activity
    10-15-2021 06:59 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

Having an impressive portfolio in crypto apps is something to be proud of. Personally, I have been monitoring this industry for quite a while. However, I could not manage to buy a lot of coins. Anyway, I am planning to learn and evolve more in this industry . Right now, I am working with the https://mycryptomixer.com/ platform. To be honest, I think this industry is pretty profitable, with a bright future. And I am sure that a lot of you guys will agree with me. If someone disagrees with me, feel free to text me to chat more about this subject.