Surgeon
    Dr Bardaro
    Last Activity
    05-08-2021 12:58 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default 🙋🏾*♀️ Hello

Hello all , my name is Queen ( yes that my real name) and I’m a little over a week post op. I had my gastric sleeve surgery on April 28 2021. I was nervous but excited leading up to the surgery. My surgery went great with no complications, I was in a lot of pain but I had a great care team that helped me through it. My weight before the surgery was 260lb and I’m currently at 237lb 😲. So far I’m very satisfied with my decision to have the surgery done. I’m still in the clear liquid diet phase ( phase 1) and I must say that I get very hungry 🤔.. I don’t know if that’s normal or not I know everyone has different results and my two friends that had it before me said they weren’t hungry for at least a month. Anyone else having/ had this struggle? If so what did you do?. I don’t meet with my nutritionist till March 20th for to be advanced to phase 2 but the hunger cravings are getting stronger. Overall I’m happy to be apart of a positive platform to connect with others who are on the same journey as myself 🙋🏾*♀️

2. The following user said welcome Qtb85 to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    01/13/2014
    Surgeon
    Dr. Karl Strom
    Last Activity
    06-29-2023 07:07 PM
    Said "Thanks" 43 Times
    Was Thanked 726 Times in 509 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 51 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 🙋🏾*♀️ Hello

Hi Queen,
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your surgery. Hopefully, you are getting in enough protein. Are you really hungry, or do you think that you SHOULD be hungry? Once you meet with your nutritionist, she will be able to give you more insight.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    09-14-2021 08:29 AM
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: 🙋🏾*♀️ Hello

Hello Queen! Welcome and glad to have you here. We all have a great journey ahead so I'm looking forward to your posts.