Thread: daycare

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    05-01-2021 02:37 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default daycare

Hello, in half a year I plan to send my daughter to daycare. Now I want to start preparing in advance and choose a good institution. Please share some tips.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    08-25-2021 01:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Re: daycare

I think you should visit a couple of kindergartens in the area and choose the best one.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    08-25-2021 01:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Re: daycare

I believe that the child, on the contrary, needs to be explained that it does not matter what color the person is. Racist stereotypes are among the most common, but they are delusions, and quite dangerous for the public well-being. This is what we were told back in the best daycare in Jacksonville. What should be understood first of all-neither we nor any of the scientists say that, say, a dark-skinned person is no different from a person with a light skin color. On the contrary, each person looks different from the others. But racism, as we have seen from the definitions, does not consist in the recognition of differences, but in the assumption that people of a certain ethnic or racial origin have some inherent characteristics of behavior, and a certain race or nationality is therefore of great value.