Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Last Activity
    08-17-2021 03:44 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Smile What is fish oil and is it good for your health

Fish oil is a liquid that is extracted from some types of fish such as tuna, mackerel or salmon.
    The benefit of fish oil is in two main components
    The first is its ability to replace deficiencies in some vitamins, such as vitamin B12.
    The second is its direct benefits, the most important of which are the following:
    • Fish oil helps improve heart health by lowering triglyceride levels in the blood and helping to reduce high blood pressure.
    • Given the effectiveness of fish oil in lowering blood lipids, it is one of the most effective elements in helping to lose excess weight.
    • Fish oil helps maintain healthy eyes, as it increases tears and protects the eyes from drying out.
    • For the elderly, the most important benefit of fish oil is to protect them from the appearance of skin spots resulting from aging.

After learning about the benefits of fish oil, perhaps the most important question now is when to take fish oil? In fact, many studies have shown that taking fish oil is possible at any time during the day, but the best times to take it is before bed to help you relax, and taking it with main meals helps reduce the feeling of acidity resulting from eating fish oil.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    06-23-2021 05:35 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: What is fish oil and is it good for your health

I've been taking it for a few months. I have two bum knees and a bum shoulder. I honestly can't tell the difference.