Gastric Sleeve Member Dr_Alvarez's Avatar
    Name
    Dr. Alvarez
    Last Activity
    09-14-2021 09:17 AM
    Said "Thanks" 86 Times
    Was Thanked 281 Times in 142 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 8 Times

Default Surgery and Smoking | Gastric Sleeve Surgery | Questions and Answers

Good morning!
    I wrote this blog post for people who would like to know how smoking affects their Gastric Sleeve Surgery.

Check it out here:
    https://youtu.be/eML317P0Elc

Regards
    Dr. Alvarez

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Last Activity
    09-07-2021 07:48 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Surgery and Smoking | Gastric Sleeve Surgery | Questions and Answers

thanks it is really interesting

Gastric Sleeve Member SoniaSouth's Avatar
    Last Activity
    09-07-2021 02:45 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Re: Surgery and Smoking | Gastric Sleeve Surgery | Questions and Answers

Thank you. I will show this to my husband as he is so stubborn when it comes to cutting it! Smoking has been his biggest flaw all the years I know him. He's always been defending it as somehting that takes his nerves and stress away, but with his surgery coming soon it's a big no by his doctor. I'm looking into alternatives like some edible cannabis products from Venice Beach cannabis dispensary as they are reputable for the healthy snacks they make with marijuana at safe levels. I think this could be a great way to have him deal with his anxiety issues and get ready for his surgery.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    09-14-2021 08:29 AM
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Smoking is really bad in any circumstance. Thanks for this.

Surgery date
    12/11/2020
    Surgeon
    Doctor
    Last Activity
    08-02-2021 06:36 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been a massive smoker before I had my gastric sleeve surgery. I was smoking cigarettes, I was vaping, and even smoking weed. I obviously gave up doing it after my doctor showed me a similar video to this one. However, it's not easy to give up smoking after you've been doing it for half of your life. So, my lovely wife, to whom I owe a debt of gratitude for all her support, introduced me to CBD-containing products and tobacco-containing products. First, she bought me a Tabac fragrance that I simply adore. She also bought me CBD hot chocolate and CBD skincare products. Shaving cream containing CBD, shower gels containing CBD, and even deodorants. I wanted to surprise her with some CBD products as well, so I bought her a relaxing CBD bath bomb from infinity-cbd.co.uk. Ah, how we enjoyed that bath together!

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    09-03-2021 04:22 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

This is really good!

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    07-07-2021 06:51 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

I love it when I am learning new things! Smoking is dangerous and addictive, but I am not seeing any issues if you are smoking from time to time. I was thinking about buying some seeds from farmerslabseeds.com but I am still looking for more information in order to make sure that I am making the right decision. Speaking with professionals it's a crucial thing for me and I don't want to risk anything. After all, it's my health and if it's something that cannot be done in moderation without consequences, I would rather stay away from that