Surgeon
    Dr. Tsai
    Last Activity
    07-08-2021 05:55 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default Journey to Better Health

Hello! I've been reading the posts on this site for several months and it is helpful! It gives me hope and I have learned so much useful information!

I have completed my six month pathway (surgeon and insurance requirements) and my gastric sleeve is scheduled for 9-22-2020! I start my two week liquid diet on 9-8-2020. I am so very ready!

My six months have seemed to take forever but maybe that has a little to do with our hot and humid summers we have here in Georgia. But the six months have given me the time to reflect and know I am 100% ready to use this tool! I don't know if people will understand when I say that I have "grieved" the loss of decades of horrible eating habits. I no longer go into a grocery store and buy whatever I feel like eating. But the most important reason I can no longer do that is because I need and want to be healthy. There are also so many negatives I will not miss once I reach my goal weight and maintain it for the rest of my life.

I have always been a private person and not one to share but this forum has given me a wealth of knowledge. I believe we help each other by sharing!

2. The following 3 users said welcome Hen1965 to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    11-07-2020 05:04 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Journey to Better Health