HELLO EVERYONE!

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAD MY GASTRIC SLEEVE DONE ON 8/5/2020 AND I AM DOING GREAT!! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!

DR. MARIO ALMANZA AND HIS TEAM OF EXPERTS ARE AMAZING!! IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING HAVING THIS PROCEDURE DONE, THINK NO MORE! THE BAHA SURGERY CENTER AND ALL OF IT'S STAFF ARE ABOVE AND BEYOND PROFESSIONAL AND I HAVE RECOVERED AMAZINGLY!!

I am not here to blow smoke up your rear end. I am here to tell you that, for me, this has been the greatest thing I have ever decided to do. I went thru all of the high protein, low carb stuff, the liquid dieting...everything for the most amazing end result that is STILL continuing to happen! I have more energy! I have more clarity! I have cut back on my medications..YES, I AM TYPE I Diabetic Insulin Dependent for 34 years. Yes, I have Hashimoto's Disease and I have Celiac's Disease.

I have cut my insulin in half. My weight continues to go down but I am only 11 days post op. I am down 24 lbs. The weight loss is incredible and the amounts of energy that I have are incredible!

No, it is NOT a walk in the park. As with everything in life, there will be obstacles but with dedication and determination, there is NOTHING that you cannot get thru! HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??!!!

I chose Dr. Mario Almanza and HE IS THE BEST!! Dr. Dan Alexandro assisted and HE IS AMAZING AS WELL and he speaks perfect English, which was a real comfort!

If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up and I will answer all of them to the best of my ability! I will not sugar coat anything!

Best of Luck and Well Wishes to EVERYONE!!!

Lisa Marie