03/02/2018
    Surgeon
    Dr.Prof Bulbuller
    Last Activity
    01-23-2022 04:17 AM
    Said "Thanks" 15 Times
    Was Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default How to Make Clear Liquid for First week after surgery Video Plus Bonus Full liquid stage and Puree stage For week 1, 2 and 3

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share with you my new YouTube that I have been putting together for some time now.

I hope to keep building and providing content to the channel.

I am a member on here and have been for over 2 Years some of you will know me as Pudsley!

So I hope that this is ok as I really love this forum and just want to share how much I have picked up over the journey of the last 2 years.

I am nearly on my at my 2-year sleeve surgery. I reached my goal weight of 132 pounds in 11 months!

I really have stayed at that weight no matter what has been going on and I can tell you life itself has been challenging recently!

But I only drop a pound when its full-on stress and back it comes when I am in a regular place in life to my 130 lbs.

I have had a FANTASTIC time and it is so much fun.

A Big Hello To Sraebar and Dutch Sleeve and Karina and Ann2 and Edie.
    I have known you all for such a time that you have all touched my life and I thank you for that!

I wonder if you would take some time to tell me when you are ready, can you let me know what you might want me to make a video about?

I have a long list to work through for ideas that I want to make videos about but, is there something that you feel you would like to know?

Wishing Everyone Everything that you wish for yourselves.x

Sorry Folks, it won't allow me to paste the link I need to post a few more threads.

But I will keep trying!

I will pop the link on as and when I can but my channel is gastric Sleeve Pal.

I posted as pudsley the link is down on the next post as me Pudsley.

2. The following 6 users said welcome Gastric Sleeve Pal to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    03/02/2018
    Surgeon
    Professor Bulbuller
    Last Activity
    03-05-2020 11:13 AM
    Said "Thanks" 145 Times
    Was Thanked 166 Times in 104 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 35 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How to Make Clear Liquid for First week after surgery Video Plus Bonus Full liquid stage and Puree stage For week 1, 2 an

Hi

Me again as Pudsley.

I wonder if this will work I hope it is super helpful and it is just nice to share what I have learned in my personal journey with anyone who is on this journey.

https://youtu.be/68QplJwkcNk

Hope you find it helpful
    I wanted to create a chanel that helps you find everything all together that you want to know about from the start of having a sleeve.

5. Said thanks:

sraebaer
    Guest   Change Avatar!

Default Re: How to Make Clear Liquid for First week after surgery Video Plus Bonus Full liquid stage and Puree stage For week 1, 2 an

Good luck with your new venture. You're looking great!

A great topic would be regain. It seems the statistics show that most of us experience a little or a lot of regain. You and I are beating the statistics, hope that continues. Something I heard this week says all our fat cells have shrunk with our weight loss, and are just sitting there waiting for us to screw up so they can fatten up again. We weight loss patients have to eat less than regular people our same size who have never been overweight.

7. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member Gastric Sleeve Pal's Avatar
    Surgery date
    03/02/2018
    Surgeon
    Dr.Prof Bulbuller
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 15 Times

Hi
    How are you doing?

Gosh, Thanks so much! BRILLIANT!

Love the idea of that I will now go and put some thoughts together.

Thank You for the compliment I feel great and look at you! Getting right down to 132?

Thanks so much, If you think of anything else.

Please I want to share it all.
    I love this tool so much.

Great topic.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    04/10/2018
    Surgeon
    DR Halstead
    Last Activity
    11-01-2021 08:04 AM
    Said "Thanks" 143 Times
    Was Thanked 257 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries

HI Ann- Marie
    Firstly let me congratulate you on your weight loss journey. You look amazing and I think your blog and you tube videos are great and will help allot of people.
    I have followed you on the forum, since I joined and I had my surgery a month after you. As I have not told anyone that I have had the gastric sleeve, I cannot like or follow you on fb or make public comments. I think your videos and information will help allot of people and make things easier for them. Your chicken soup is very similar to mine and that's what I lived on for a whole month, as I had to be on liquids for a month.
    I am actually having my final consultation with the dietitian today. I like you wish I had done this journey so much earlier, as I had been miserable for far too many years. I am very happy with my weight loss and am now able to do things I hadn't done in years and one of the best things is shopping for clothes. I look forward to continuing to follow your journey. keep posting!

10. Said thanks:

11. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member Gastric Sleeve Pal's Avatar
    Surgery date
    03/02/2018
    Surgeon
    Dr.Prof Bulbuller
    Last Activity
    Said "Thanks" 15 Times

Oh, Ellie,

Thank You so much!

How fantastic! You have achieved so much!

And I know and remember that your pre-op seemed so long compared to everyone else and you stuck to it and then you were off!

I really admire you and I totally hear you about no one knows that you have a sleeve.

I did the same!

Now, look! Crazy but... I shifted and it was only my parents that I was concerned about as they would never understand and it would have been a permanent worry for them as its a for life and at their age, they are scared of such things. So I totally understand where you are coming from and I did not tell anyone.

As this platform is for a select group of people I decided to go ahead and worry later as it were. In case my folks or friends found out.

I am so pleased that you too did the similar Chicken broth liquid it really was a BIG concern for me of how on earth do I eat in the first 4 weeks after that I knew what I would be doing it was clear in my mind.

So I wanted to start from scratch and I will keep going as I believe in sharing and I wanted to create something where you could find a video on each part of what this journey may involve helping others.

Keep in touch PM me at any time on here or where ever you are comfortable.

We are Sleeve sisters and my husband also said Thank You to you as I know he has seen some crazy hours going into this project as I also work full time.

So for that, I would also Thank You.

Let's stay in touch.

All the very best to you and Congratulations this is Life-Changing stuff and I am so grateful to have this surgery.

With Thoughts and Best wishes
    x
    Ps post another photo of you - I know you will hide your face and why so no worries there but I would love to see the results of your hard work and dedication.