I've posted a couple of times and it seems when I do its when I'm frustrated. If I could get a couple answers, I'd be a lot happier.

The therapist I went to a couple weeks ago lead me to believe I was on a solid track, meeting every responsibility and she'd have my report in, (within 2 weeks). It's been 2 weeks so I called today and asked the center if they had my report. (No, Report)

I worked this weekend and talked to a paramedic who was sleeved several years ago. She lost well over 150lbs and has had nothing but supportive comments about the center.

We were talking, and she said "Your first inquiry was first of October, you went to educational class in December, met with therapist in January, my guess is May." I said "May, why would you say that." She told me she believed the center we both chose has an unwritten 6-8 month wait. I told her my insurance didn't require a diet before.

She then starts telling me about more educational days, (blowing into a paper bag to check something in my stomach), (meeting doctor), then waiting on insurance approval, then two week diet after I pass all the pre-surgery screenings. Then paying the hospital and doctor upfront before insurance pays.

I'm not anxious as I am frustrated, if somebody would have just given me a outline (timeline). I been drinking protein shakes, no carbonated drinks since November. No alcohol, which I'm not a big drinker. No breads or sweets, no tobacco since October.

I have lost some weight and haven't been working out, she told me to wait before going hard in the gym, it would be a setback loosing all my energy and strength, after surgery.

I don't know why I thought I'd be having this surgery by mid-February. I've decided to plan on May, but maybe sometime after July 4th realistically. My son is getting married July 5th in Flordia and if it's "May" I think I'll just freaking wait till mid-July.

I understand the wait, I read and watched You-Tube for a while before starting this journey. When I decided October 1st, was my day to start, I had no clue "MAY" was a possibility of a surgery date.

I have no clue what's next ?.... All I been told is "When we get your Phys report." "You will move to the next phase."
But when I was told I'd be blowing into a bag to check something in my stomach? I thought Damn I keep hearing things, no one has mentioned.

The only question I still hadn't asked is "Will I have a catheter, like to pee through." I know that's crazy, but that's the only fret I have right now.

My other question to you all, am I having normal reactions mentally to all this. It's like a train wreck one day, and then the next day it's like everything is fine. I'm all to hell, one day then okay the next. I swear I think it's some kind of test, I think they trying to see who is really interested in surgery, and who is willing to look to the unknown schedule.

I've rambled enough, LOL, nothing like going to a message board and unleashing your inner thoughts.

The therapist said I was normal !!!!!! And since I had my session I been anything but "Normal".