Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    06-10-2021 03:00 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: My LONG, personal story leading up to this weeks small victory :)

Reading your story, I realize that you really are a strong person and I admire you enormously.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member FTurner90's Avatar
    Name
    Fiona Turner
    Last Activity
    06-04-2021 12:42 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: My LONG, personal story leading up to this weeks small victory :)

She really is a brave person and reading her story, I realized that I admire her enormously. I wasn't so brave when I had similar problems. My husband had bladder problems and took intense treatment, but everything was not as we expected. That treatment got rid of bladder problems but brought him other and worse health problems. At the moment, he developed a dangerous maculopathy and at first, we didn't even understand why. Finally, investigations led to the conclusion that the Elmiron, which was a part of his treatment for bladder, was the problem. In addition, we have discovered that it is not legal to sell or recommend such treatments. This company https://www.drugwatcher.org/elmiron-lawsuit/ helped us sue both the doctors who recommended this and the company that produced it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12