Surgeon
    Dr. Almanza
    Last Activity
    08-25-2018 09:57 PM
    Said "Thanks" 21 Times
    Was Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 14 Times
    Blog Entries

Cool So Glad to be doing this for Myself and NO ONE Else!!!

So the other day I was at my moms house and she had finished doing my hair, well she made the remark of " Brianna you have such a nice shape now, do you really have to get the surgery?" ...In my mind I'm like look here I am getting this to better my health, my life, and my fertility this has nothing to do with how you feel about how I look and you have no say over what I'm going to do with my body. So i just told her that she had made remarks before about how she liked when i was smaller 3yrs ago after my previous surgery for brazilian butt lift. This made me realize that I'm so proud of myself for getting this done for me and no one else I dont like how my health is and I want to be in great shape for when I do have kids I dont want to not be able to participate in things with my kids due to my health for things that i can fix. On the other side my husband says he likes me how I am but understands I dont like my stomach area I've had a protruding stomach all my life I've worked out and got abs but it didnt flatten my stomach so that sucked. I look forward to this new transformation all around!!

2. The following 14 users said welcome SapphireLevaou to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have not had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgeon
    Spencer Holover
    Last Activity
    01-27-2021 01:02 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: So Glad to be doing this for Myself and NO ONE Else!!!

Yup my family are the same they don’t want me to get the surgery, they say that I would regain the weight like other people I know, they are like “what if something happen then you will regret it” bla bla Bla they are making me doubt. And like you I want to do this for myself no one else and it makes me mad that they are so closeup about it