Slightly worried, but not panicking just yet. Had my wound clinic appointment with ID today. Wound clinic left the vacs off as the wounds did look better. Not a lot smaller, but I'll take smaller. ID doc (my favorite one) says I'm on the IVs until my sores start looking better. I have just over a month. I don't know if doc will do surgery with IVs. I see my surgeon on the 18th. I'll push to be off them in a couple of weeks because quite frankly I am sick of them. They have increased my dose again. I also made little pillows for my chair for my feet to sit on. If I have to go without shoes I will.

Anyone know if you can have surgery while on antibiotics? My CRP is back to normal, my sedrate is still very high. Part of that is because I have Lupus. Even in remission that runs high. I have to have a pre-surgery physical, but hoping because I have had surgeries way bigger than this with bad wounds that this will be OK.

Asking again for prayers, well wishes, etc. that all this goes through. I'm so ready for it.