Dr Phil lockie
    Last Activity
    04-27-2019 09:56 AM
    Said "Thanks" 854 Times
    Was Thanked 1,179 Times in 902 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Bleeve message!

Bleeve (Brenda) left me a lovely message on my visitor messages but I couldn't reply for some reason as there wasn't an option.... maybe it's your settings or something Brenda??? But anyway.... THANK YOU! So nice of you. I reckon you are doing pretty good yourself! Isn't it a great community supporting each other and sending little messages of gorgeousness! :-)
    I have also been really pleased to see how well Jessie is going lately. I remember when she left a post back in September and I was hoping she would be back with avengence... well she is, and she strikes me as someone who grabs the bull by the horns and goes for it. So great to see someone like Jessie owning it, working on it and doing a fantastic job of it. She knows what to do and she has done it before. I read her posts for inspiration when I was first on here. Onya Jessie, I know you will do this :-)
    I'm missing Cody!!!! I am. And a few other people. I know people get busy and life takes over but I hope to hear from some of them again soon.
    I really love the support on here though. IT'S SUPER NICE. Yup :-)

2. Said thanks:

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents