I can't believe I'm about to post a paragraph about poop...my own poop for that matter. However, I trust you all and I'm going to do it anyway. Lol! Read at your own risk!!

So, when I was first sleeved I was told it may take a bit for my bowels to "wake up"...nope. About 2 hours and they were awake and functioning which I was told was a good thing! All is well and good. here I am, 4.5 weeks post op, and loving it! There's just one little issue...my bowel habits have not just changed, they're all over the place. (yuck not literally)
What has been happening is that I will not have a movement for 2 days or so, then, on the 3rd day, I will feel the urge to go. Upon doing so I have multiple episodes of diarrhea and it kind of puts a damper on the evening, and it's really no fun if I am on a walk or at the store. I get plenty of protein and water in during the day and I have not found anything specific that would be triggering this so I am at a loss. If it's something like I am just adjusting to my new diet still then so be it, I can wait it out, but I want to know that it's not something I am doing wrong or something that could pose an issue. It would be great to hear that someone else had this issue as well because it is not fun! I appreciate any and all feedback! Sorry you just read this!

xoxo