Name
    Fiona Turner
    Last Activity
    09-30-2021 06:02 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Pre-Workout

In my opinion, I think that pre-work out is quite important, especially If you want to gain muscle mass. In addition to training, you also must have a strict diet, and you have to use some additional products like protein or in some cases even steroids. I am not quite a fan of steroids, because they have their disadvantages, but I am taking right now an stanozolol oral cycle. I am just interested in their effect on my body. In case someone is interested, I can share my thoughts when I finish this cycle. Thank you.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    04-12-2021 03:37 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

preeworkouts are a really nice thing. I feel definitely better afterwards

Gastric Sleeve Member raciohurg's Avatar
    Last Activity
    10-06-2021 06:54 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

Consuming a pre-workout is a good option if you lack energy or aiming to burn fat to the maximum. However, I don't agree with you of the fact that steroids are essential to gain muscle mass. I've been a bodybuilder for years, and steroids weren't the best choice I've made. I experienced severe side effects (i.e., blurred vision, mood swings, weakness, and infection). I don't recommend it to anyone, even if you're 100% sure that your body is strong enough to handle it. In today's world, you can find a handful of other alternatives to reach your fitness goals and avoid even the slightest side effects. I've been primarily using rats.army to get my supplements, but you can find many other options online.

Gastric Sleeve Member StevenMorgan's Avatar
    Surgeon
    Johns Hopkins
    Last Activity
    10-07-2021 07:34 AM
    Said "Thanks" 17 Times
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 16 Times

This is a bit of a digression from the main topic, but it turned out to be central to my own thinking about fitness trackers https://www.fitnessguideguru.com. I'll explain how I came to think so and why it matters. In case you don't care, I'll also give a short answer to the question itself. The plan was simple: I would start walking at least four times a week, moving from place to place. The idea was that the more steps I took, the more active I'd be. And if I kept up this routine for three months, I would build up a base level of fitness that would be enough to give me a significant edge in life.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    10-04-2021 05:23 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times

In recent years, the popularity of a new class of dietary supplements called multi-component pre-workout supplements (MIPS) has increased. These supplements are intended to be taken before training and usually contain a mixture of ingredients such as caffeine, creatine, beta-alanine, amino acids and nitric oxide agents, the combination of which can have a synergistic effect on the effectiveness of exercise and subsequent adaptation to training compared to individual ingredients. Therefore, the purpose of this article was to review the theoretical rationale and available scientific data assessing the potential ergogenic value of acute and chronic MIPS intake, to address potential safety issues associated with MIPS supplementation and to highlight potential areas for future research. Although direct comparisons between MIPS formulations or between MIPS and a single ingredient are difficult and often impossible due to the widespread use of "proprietary blends” that do not disclose specific amounts of ingredients in a given formulation, a significant body of evidence suggests that acute intake of MIPS before training can positively affect muscle endurance and subjective mood, although mixed results have been reported regarding the acute effects of MIPS on strength and power production.

7. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgery date
    12/12/2018
    Surgeon
    Dr.Weber
    Last Activity
    Today 07:07 AM
    Said "Thanks" 1 Times

Consuming a pre-workout is a good option if you lack energy or aiming to burn fat to the maximum. However, I can't entirely agree with you that steroids are essential to gain muscle mass. I've been a bodybuilder for years, and steroids weren't the best choice I've made. I experienced severe side effects (i.e., blurred vision, mood swings, weakness, and infection). Therefore, I don't recommend it to anyone, even if you're 100% sure that your body is strong enough to handle it. In today's world, you can find a handful of other alternatives to reach your fitness goals and avoid even the slightest side effects. I've been primarily using rats.army to get my supplements, but you can find many other options online.