Well today is your surgery day so best of luck on that and your recovery!

I have posted a couple of times about this, but my program gave us several options for meeting our micronutrient needs with vitamins, and the option I chose was to buy Celebrate multi-complex chewables and Celebrate calcium chewables. I got them on Amazon, and I take 1 multi in the am, then at noon I take a calcium, then before dinner a multi and before bed a calcium. Two of each per day is all I need, rather than this bottle and that - and it is around 40 dollars to last a bit more than a month. If I bought individually the cost would be about the same. What I like about this brand is that there is iron in the multi. I went ahead and started on them even though I haven't had the surgery yet, but I think I will be told to stop a few days before.

I was on one medication that they said would need to be changed from an extended release to regular release and now I just take twice a day. I could of my larger pills I bought a pill crusher for (4.00 at walmart) and will just crush and mix with juice or jello.

Let us know how you are doing