Surgeon
    Dr. Shah
    Last Activity
    11-04-2018 10:03 PM
    Said "Thanks" 9 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Ptdesired1626

Hello everyone can some please answer this question for me??
    So I have officially started the purée stage....I literally can only eat 1 spoon and 1/2...I was told a least 2 bites...I put my spoon down and realized how will I do this...lol..I had put only a little cream of wheat in the bowl to begin with...I didn’t really think...they actually meant I could only eat a bite...so now I need to know how long between each bites Can I eat again....1hr?....2hr?...wow...

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member Ptdesired1626's Avatar
    Surgery date
    11/03/2017
    Surgeon
    Dr. Shah
    Last Activity
    11-04-2018 10:03 PM
    Said "Thanks" 9 Times
    Was Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Hello since you have lost an significant amount of weight to date... I was wondering or rather I had a couple of questions...do you feel hungry?....are you dieting,as in watching what types of food you eat,? and can you eat more than a couple of bites?...I was thinking under the impression that I would eat smaller portions...not take 2 bites and be so full it’s actually painful...and last question do you have pain when you eat and couple bites??? Thanks in advance

Gastric Sleeve Member Missy1974's Avatar
    Surgery date
    09/27/2017
    Surgeon
    Dr. Fridman
    Last Activity
    05-10-2018 02:00 PM
    Said "Thanks" 3 Times
    Was Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Blog Entries

lucky for me i have always had a hard time getting sick to my stomach .. however i was only able to eat few bits this that at first now im 4 months out can eat more however i am only to eat 4 oz of protien in a sitting and a bite of veggie .. and yes i get hungry but thats where you have to make sure your vitamins are still up to date as well as your fluid intake it helps curve and be on more of a set schedual like xtime breakfast x time lunch x time snack x time dinner and done .. no more for night more often you train your body you will get a bit hungry durring those times same as dog does saying hey i know its food time ... when i first was out of surgery i blended everyt hing even on a cruise i had the dinning hall blending pork chops and every thing .. lol .. but after awhile i went to soft foods .. now im eating more solid but dr just reminded me .. you want more protien thne carbs no more then 10 carbs in a sitting .. which is very hard to do .. but i eat various types of grilled or boiled chickent pork chops tunafish variety of fish steak but 4 oz no more .. and chewwwww alot
    dont drink w/ my meals wait 30 mins or more before and after . hoope some of this helps but remember keep control even if eating out in resturant .. take it home for seconds thirds .. or toss it away but dont eat it . did they have you on the stomach pill that helps w/ acid reflux i was on that it helpd heal me as well a ton

5. Said thanks: