Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    Still deciding
    Last Activity
    03-15-2018 07:48 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default I’m new and wondering if anyone has used Trinity Medical or Dr. Luis Pasten in Tijuana?

It’s so overwhelming trying to decide on a doctor. I’m getting the sleeve in February 2018 and am stuck between Dr Luis Pasten, Dr. Ariel Ortiz or Dr. Illan! My insurance won’t cover surgery here in the States so I’ve deiceded to head down to TJ and get is done. Of course the insurance company would want me to be fat, sick and nearly dead before approving wls. I don’t want to get any bigger or have severe health issues, with four little girls and a husband who works so hard, I want and need to be in good health. I’m excited to play tag with my girls, play soccer at the park and get back to being a fit, active person. If anyone has experience with the doctors I listed above, negative or positive, please share! I’m leaning more toward Dr Pasten or Dr Illan at this point...

2. The following 19 users said welcome MomOfMommers to GastricSleeve.com!

3. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member Christie13's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Christie
    Surgery date
    11/03/2016
    Surgeon
    Dr. Wright
    Last Activity
    09-12-2019 04:13 PM
    Said "Thanks" 978 Times
    Was Thanked 2,940 Times in 2,192 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,465 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I’m new and wondering if anyone has used Trinity Medical or Dr. Luis Pasten in Tijuana?

If you search their names in the search box you will be able to find people who have used them and reach out to them personally in a message. That is your best bet. Good luck with your choice.

Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Vandra Lochridge
    Surgery date
    03/24/2014
    Surgeon
    Dr. David Oliak
    Last Activity
    02-16-2018 04:57 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: I’m new and wondering if anyone has used Trinity Medical or Dr. Luis Pasten in Tijuana?

Did you decide? Did you have your surgery? My best friend is deciding between Dr Luis Pasten, Dr. Ariel Ortiz and Dr. Corvala.