Surgeon
    Colin MacColl
    Last Activity
    05-21-2018 03:44 PM
    Said "Thanks" 1 Times
    Was Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Default Looking for the right plastic Surgeon

Ok so I'm not close to where I want to be yet, but I'm trying g to do my search on a plastic surgeon ahead of time. I was hoping to get all if not most done in Mexico. I'll admit it I'm scared to death to get the wrong doctor. I will be paying out of pocket so I can't afford the USA prices. I want a full mommy make over. I guess my end result is to look like someone that could be in the movies. Yea I know it's asking a lot but I want that kind of work done and quality. Does anyone have any good recommendations to who you have used or have checked out? Any help would be great.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    09/28/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    01-06-2018 10:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times
    Was Thanked 463 Times in 230 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 248 Times

Default Re: Looking for the right plastic Surgeon

The plastic surgery blog is Realself dot com. You can read reviews on the different surgeons. Plastic surgery South of the border is about 1/3 of USA prices. If you're specifically interested in Mexico type Mexican surgeons in the search bar and various reviews will pop up. Girls that have had different experiences post their reviews there. I do know you have to take specific vitamins weeks before surgery. Like Vitamin C, Ferrous Iron 325 mg., and a few other blood builders. How much surgery a surgeon will do will depend upon your hemoglobin levels. The doctor's will tell you what to bring and what vitamins to take and what you have to avoid. Certain medications and specific vitamins have to be stopped 2 weeks before surgery. It helps to join Realself because you really learn about what to do to have a successful pain-free surgery. Other than that good luck. Hope this helps.