Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Gastric Sleeve Member
    Last Activity
    03-22-2017 04:54 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Face and chin lift!!

Any one done it please share where did you do it?, which doctor?, and how much?
    Thanks A lot.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    09/28/2010
    Surgeon
    Dr. Roberto Rumbaut
    Last Activity
    01-06-2018 10:21 PM
    Said "Thanks" 37 Times
    Was Thanked 463 Times in 230 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 248 Times

Default Re: Face and chin lift!!

Research a good face lift doctor that specializes in faces. I'm a member of Real Self. It's a plastic surgery blog where women give reviews about various plastic surgeons in the US, as well as South of the Border. Basically from what I've read and I've researched this. You want to find a guy that specializes in faces. Gals that go for general plastic surgeries often deal with men/or women doctor's that can sculpt their whole bodies. Some gals will try and do as much surgery as they can in one visit. Other's will take it slow. One gal on Real Self went to a doctor to have various body parts sculpted including her face. She was happy with the work overall but went back the following year to increase her bust size as she wasn't happy with the size of the implants.

That same year another woman went to the same doctor for a face lift and he botched her. Just like in WLS at times there can be plastic surgery revisions needed where you have to go back to the surgeon because when everything settles it may not look right. Such as your two breasts might not line up. Or you need lipo in a certain area and the surgeon being in a hurry missed an area. So revisions happen in plastic surgery too. Now due to the fact a face is a woman's ultimate window of beauty you want to go to someone that only does faces because you don't want to be botched on your face or look like a frankenstein. If your face get's botched, you have to wait a year or two to get it corrected. No other plastic surgeon will touch you beforehand. So choose a good face plastic surgeon wisely.

4. Said thanks:

Gastric Sleeve Member Christie13's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Christie
    Surgery date
    11/03/2016
    Surgeon
    Dr. Wright
    Last Activity
    09-12-2019 04:13 PM
    Said "Thanks" 978 Times
    Was Thanked 2,940 Times in 2,192 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1,465 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Face and chin lift!!

Yes...plastic surgery requires lots of research. Check credentials as well. They need to be board certified plastic surgeons.