Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last Activity
    08-08-2023 04:45 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Plastics becoming a possibility

Wow, you're cool. I still can't decide on liposuction. I just heard many scary stories about unsuccessful liposuction. Many girls after such a procedure have serious health problems. When my sister wanted to do a liposuction she went for a consultation to four different doctors. For reliability, she even took a course in plastic surgery at drhennessyacademy.com (she has a medical degree). Only when she was able to understand all the details of plastic surgery, only then did she decide on this procedure.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    KhayatexPX
    Last Activity
    03-05-2024 09:17 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Plastics becoming a possibility

Lorna Doone, have you considered obtaining medical scripts before going abroad for plastic surgery, and what precautions are you taking regarding potential infections?

Katrina, did you recently undergo a tummy tuck, and have you reconsidered getting a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) after hearing about the associated risks?

Sandra3, given the challenges of tummy tuck surgery, what reconstruction options are you exploring, and how do European surgeons compare to those in Asia and the US?