I have not had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgeon
    Vick
    Last Activity
    01-09-2018 11:04 PM
    Said "Thanks" 29 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Looking to chat with any South Alabamians or Mississippians Sleevers or those contemplating

Quote Originally Posted by ltillman63 View Post
    Hi,
    I have just had my first consult with my Doctor. I have so many questions. Would love to talk to others who have had the sleeve or are contemplating having the sleeve.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Lora
    Hi Lora,
    I'm from Brookhaven Ms and have decided that I want the Gastric SLeeve. I am going to the Bariatric clinic at UMMC this thursday and have asked my physician to scedule me an appt with Dr Ken Vicks. I dont know anyone who has had surgery at UMMC but wil probably meet some people on Thursday. I too have questions but really don't know where to begin. I have read the manual from UMMC which is posted online with a lot of good information. You may want to look it up.
    Rena

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    Surgeon
    Dr.Terry Pinson
    Last Activity
    11-27-2017 06:49 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Looking to chat with any South Alabamians or Mississippians Sleevers or those contemplating

hi, i am just into 3 months pre-op process. my surgeon is also dr. pinson and my daughter was his patient 4 yrs ago. we live in north mississippi and when i saw that you are from starkville, i thought i'd write. i am looking for a chatroom if there is one for bariatric 'sleevers'....where there is an instant reply..lol! i see that you haven't been on the forum for a while. meeting your goal is so exciting. proud for you!!! what is your best tip?!!?? thanks, hope to hear from you. my email is mlhandley51@gmail.com if you have time to correspond. marion