12/18/2015
    Surgeon
    Christopher Reilly
    Last Activity
    12-23-2015 02:19 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Taking you through my journey with the Gastric Sleeve (Video Series)

Hello everyone, my name is Cristian, and I'm currently 3 days post op from my sleeve being done. In my spare time, I managed a small video game related Youtube channel and sense the surgery, I've had the idea to create a video series on my journey through the surgery and life after the sleeve. I know in my own personal decision making process, youtubers who had done something very similar were an EXTREMELY big part of my decision to move forward with my surgery. Most of them haven't posted a new video in nearly 5 years, so I figured I'd pick up the mantle and try to help other people like they helped me with more recent videos and information. My second video should be going up within hours but my first one is already up. The forums won't let me post a link sense I'm a new member, but please get in contact with me if you'd like to view my video series.

My hope is that I can give someone the necessary information to make an informed decision as to whether this is the right decision for them. Feel free to pass the link along to any family members or friends looking into the procedure. I'll be updating regularly and will do my best to respond to all questions as best I can. Hope everyone achieves what they want to achieve with the sleeve!

Best regards,

Cristian

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member Stacy'sSleevedLife's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Stacy
    Surgery date
    02/13/2017
    Surgeon
    Dr. Illan
    Said "Thanks" 20 Times
    Was Thanked 384 Times in 331 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 4,914 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Taking you through my journey with the Gastric Sleeve (Video Series)

That is awesome, I made a few but it is so hard for me to get in front of the camera even know that I lot 124 pounds. I wish you all the luck and support.

Good luck

Stacy
    Follow my Weight Loss Journey on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW...JzJewHgnlCj-Pg