Surgeon
    Dr. Alvarez
    Last Activity
    03-04-2016 12:05 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Surgery's tomorrow 11/14/15😳

Post op day 3. It does indeed get better. My doctor said about every 12 hours the body improves. I woke up and I'm not really in pain. I actually slept very well last night. But man I think I have a lion growling inside of me. It's pretty loud lol. The gurgling noises don't bother me too much because I know that my insides are moving along as it suppose too. The best thing that is working for me liquid wise would be vitamin water (dragon fruit flavor) it's not too sweet and not bland. It also has vitamins in it to keep my energy levels up. I'm gonna need it for my flight back to Germany today. I had a dream I was skinny lol. What a nice dream��
    I hope I don't jinx myself but as for symptoms I have no nausea or vomiting. I am gassy a bit and have already gone to the bathroom and I'm tolerating liquids pretty well. Just sip sip sip. If I drink too fast it'll hurt so I just sip the drink and put it down. 3 minutes later I sip again. I want to thank Dr. Alvarez for performing this procedure on me. I know he'll never read this forum but others will. He is honestly a great surgeon. I'll update my journey once I arrive in Germany. I have bought anti embolism socks for the long trip and I'll be walking the hallways in the airplane often.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    11/14/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Alvarez
    Last Activity
    03-04-2016 12:05 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 0 Times

Default Re: Surgery's tomorrow 11/14/15😳

Hi guys! Just checking in. It's been almost fourteen weeks since surgery and life is great! I didn't have one complication what so ever. I never threw up either, but than again I have never thrown up before anyways. Since surgery I can eat pretty much anything that I ate before but is a much much smaller quantity. I do stay away from bread and pasta because it slows down the weight loss process. I workout 5 times a week. My weight loss is going very slow but steady and that's great! I went from 203 at 5'5 and now I'm at 177. I'm doing well guys and would recommend Dr. Alvarez in Mexico any day. He is highly skilled and has the best bedside manners. I was scared of possible complications afterwards but I did extensive research and put my trust in this man. I would do it again in a heartbeat!