Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Gastric Sleeve Member seniorgal's Avatar
    I have not had a gastric sleeve.
    Last Activity
    03-11-2018 12:44 PM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 3 Times

Default Anyone had their surgery in Montana?

I am researching gastric sleeve and will be self-pay. I am wondering in anyone has had their surgery in Montana and if they were self-pay, what was the cost? Any information that can be shared will be greatly appreciated.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    08/12/2015
    Surgeon
    Jaime Ponce de Leon
    Last Activity
    09-11-2016 03:20 PM
    Said "Thanks" 17 Times
    Was Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 216 Times

Default Re: Anyone had their surgery in Montana?

Hi, I see you didn't get a reply to your question. I am wondering the same thing, but I am north of you in Regina, SK, Canada. Our health care system doesn't allow anyone to get the surgery unless they have a BMI over 40. Mine is in the 30's so I am self pay too. I decided to go to Mexico to have my surgery, because there isn't such a long wait, plus my neighbor's daughter had hers in MX a couple of months ago, and in talking to her, she is so upbeat and happy about her surgery. She said don't be scared to go to MX, as they treat you so well there. Anyway, I don't know how much it would cost in Montana. But you can have it done in MX for around $5,000 (give or take - each doc has different pricing). If you are interested, you should head over to the forum at ***************** and see the specials. I am having my surgery with Dr Ponce de Leon on Wednesday!