Surgeon
    Dr. Bath
    Last Activity
    05-16-2015 08:50 AM
    Said "Thanks" 0 Times
    Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 1 Times

Unhappy November 2014

Good News: I have lost 63lb since November. I am half way to my goal. I had my surgery near the end of November last year. It has been almost six months. At my 3 month check up my Doctor told me I need to start working out at least 4x a week. I took that advice lightly during Month 4, but when I had only lost 5 lbs, I kicked into high gear, For Month 5, I diligently worked out 4x a week. I could even feel myself getting stronger, but I lost very little weight. Only 3lb. And now this month I am stuck again. It looks like I am going to lose very little weight. Only losing three pounds sucks. The kicker is, I haven't really been watching how much I eat. I try not to eat when I am not hungry, and I do try to eat healthy, but if they are giving out cupcakes for teacher appreciation week, I am going to eat one. Also, I wasn't so lucky to not ever get hungry. I could eat every two hours if I wanted, and if I wait long enough I do have hunger pains. And yes, I am going to go on a strict diet this month to see if that helps. I hate diets. Any Advice?

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    Gastric Sleeve Member bernhern75's Avatar
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Bernadine
    Surgery date
    04/23/2015
    Surgeon
    Dr. Fedorak
    Last Activity
    11-06-2016 11:44 AM
    Said "Thanks" 80 Times
    Was Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 11 Times

Default Re: November 2014

Hang in there! Your weight loss thus far is awesome. I'm only two weeks out and since day one I've been hungry one hour after I eat.I'm glad to hear on not the only one. I know you can do it, stay strong and put your best foot forward!

I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    04/27/2015
    Surgeon
    Park
    Last Activity
    12-10-2015 08:11 PM
    Said "Thanks" 43 Times
    Was Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 285 Times

Default Re: November 2014

Hi, I admire how hard you've worked so far and the wonderful job you've done losing in the first six months! You Rock!
    This journey appears to be a nice marathon and not a quick sprint, so settle in for the long and beautiful journey and use your tools.
    Get back to measuring your meals. Keep the exercise. Rejoice at how far you've come. Screw the cupcake. Look at the gorgeous girl in the mirror!

BTW, I've been hungry since my surgery. I drink a lot of Herb-Ox Veggie Brooth between meals.