Hi all,

Just curious if there is anyone out there that is hypoglycemic and got the gastric sleeve and has been pregnant with both of those things going on .

I had the surgery a year and 3 months ago and I am hypoglycemic and my blood sugars drops on me all the time if I am not extremely careful on constantly snacking and drinking protein shakes .

My husband and I are wanting to have a baby in the next year and I am worried about my blood sugar being maintained while being pregnant . my stomach is still super small I have been very careful not to stretch it out I follow all the rules, It just worries me already with my blood sugar dropping without being pregnant.

I know that pregnancy causes your blood sugar to be abnormally lower so I would just feel a lot better to find someone to talk to who has been through this or has known someone who has been able to do it .

we really want a baby but my husband and I are worried about my blood sugar dropping while pregnant and being able to bring it back up like I usually could without being pregnant.

anyone out there going through this ?? any advise

I work in the medical field but I just really need someone who has been through this to talk to you .

we plan on talking to a OB GYN before conceiving to make sure its safe and what to expect or if we shouldn't.

Thanks Everyone for helping me out !!

Sarah